jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

My career and me

Hi!!!!!

I decided study veterinary medicine because is the race that most represents me since I feel for the animals is very big. I love know and care for them.
This career is very nice i like learn for them and know that the day tomorrow I will be I who take care of them.
 Is very complicate but at the same time is extremely interesting. 
The university is relaxing with pasture, animals, vegetations and friends is very very nice I love go to uni!!!!!!!
My family supports me in this hard decision because is very important for me study veterinary. My mother loves to study this because it looks like i am doing as a person.

thanks for being with me in this step..

bye bye bye!!!!!!




2 comentarios:

  1. Hi!!!!!

    I decided ^ study veterinary medicine because is the WW race that WO most represents me since I feel for the animals is very big. I love WF know and care for them.
    This career is very nice i like WF learn for them and WF know that the day tomorrow I will be I who take care of them.
    ^Is very complicate but at the same time is extremely interesting.
    The university is relaxing with pasture, animals, vegetations and friends ^is very very nice I love go to uni!!!!!!!
    My family supports me in this hard decision because is very important for me ^study veterinary. My mother loves ^to study this because it looks like i am doing as a ? person.

    thanks for being with me in this step..

    vane,
    I´m sure you will do fine!
    the best of luck!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi vane! xD
    i like your story, and yeah this career it's very difficult, but we need to put everything of us, if we wanna be good veterinarians.

    ResponderEliminar