viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

My ideal job :)

Hiiiiiii!!!!!!!!


how are you? I have been well....
In this sesion will talk about my ideal job. Is an important decision to be taken in our lives.
I can’t work in one closed place, my ideal job is in the nature of this work with that dream is being in a zoo caring for animals wildlife. These are very interesting and you can research a lot about them and their environment. Another job I'd like to make is to investigate in the Amazon the diferent animals living there.
I’d like to job 8 daily hours In especial because I’d like have a free time for social solidarity work that are very important for my. I love to create a partnerchip that could help people with disabilities through animal. I think that is essencial the social work with the needy. 
The salary is not important for my, only that I can to live with this salary. Is most important for my help to the animals and people before that fill my pockets with money.

thanks for viewing my blog......

 

see you in another sesion...
 bye bye..!!!!!  =)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario